Welcome >>> Codes >>> Speakers
ICI Speaker Agreement
- I agree to comply with all program-related deadlines provided to me by the ICI, including but not limited to registering for the conference, booking hotel accommodations, reading resource materials to be adequately prepared, submitting a bio and photo, submitting handout materials and presentations. Some speakers will be automatically registered by the ICI chair. Please contact Dr. Amir Al-Khafaji for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- During my role as an ICI speaker, I will not engage in any type of promotional marketing or selling of any product or service, and I will not disparage the ICI or any other companies in anyway.
- I agree to notify the ICI Chair immediately in the event that an emergency should prevent me from meeting my obligation as a speaker.
- I grant to the ICI conference a royalty-free license to use, reproduce and distribute my presentation (including all handouts and PowerPoint presentations) in any way in the future, with appropriate attribution to me. I understand that this license does not change the fact that I retain copyright ownership of my presentation, and does not prohibit me from using my presentation in any way or from allowing others to use it.
- To the best of my knowledge, my presentation does not violate any proprietary or personal rights of others (including any copyright, trademark and privacy rights), is factually accurate, and contains nothing defamatory or otherwise unlawful. I have the full authority to enter into this agreement and have obtained all necessary permissions or licenses from any individuals or organizations whose material is included or used in my presentation.
- I authorize the ICI to use my name, likeness, photograph, and biographical data in connection with the use and promotion of the program.
- I will be responsible for all travel arrangements and expenses that I incur. I understand that I will not receive any royalties, honoraria, reimbursement of expenses, or other compensation from the ICI in connection with the program or the rights granted above. Exceptions are made by the ICI Chair.
- I agree to be a positive advocate for the ICI conference.